Wednesday, April 16, 2014

C4K

In the C4K I was assigned to a student named Ariettah from the PT England School Blog. Ariettah's most recent post was called "Butterfly Life Cycle." In this post she described the various stages of a butterfly's life. She describes everything from the day a catterpillar hatches from an egg to the day it emerges as a butterfly from the cacoon. She sounded very interested in butterflies so I thought I would mention in my comment that monarch butterflies can be bought for classrooms so students can actually watch the life cycle of a butterfly take place before their very eyes.

For this week's C4k I commented on Kosini's blog. Although Kosini has many posts, the one that I commented on was from February, and it was a Google presentation on his goals. In Kosini's, "My Goals" blogpost, he presented several different goals that he set for himself. Many of these were academic goals. He wanted to be a certain level in reading and a certain level in math. His last goals that he stated was that he wanted to become better in rugby. I thought this was interesting because it reminded me of how my cousins are always saying that they want to be better at baseball or football. I guess kids are similar no matter where you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment