Friday, April 4, 2014

Project #10

For this particular project we were asked to interview a teacher on a suggested topic of our choosing. I chose to interview Mrs. Michelle Fuller who teaches 3rd grade at Saraland Elementry School. For this interview I chose to ask her about what she thought about project based learning and how she implements it into her classroom. This was a great interview, and I loved hearing how this revolutionary idea is implemented in the classroom. I have included the link to my video below:

2 comments:

  1. I agree with her 100%. Children these days, especially with learning disabilities such as ADHD and ADD, will not retain anything they've been taught. I especially agree with her when she said "students are not responsible for their own learning". I thought it was funny when you mentioned how kids must love the owl pellet project. Kids love that gross kind of stuff haha. Great interview

    ReplyDelete