Sunday, March 16, 2014

Project #14

I included everything required for the blog this week in a google site I made for my ficticious class. I have included the link below this paragraph. The grade level I chose was 10th, and the class I chose was Advanced Placement European History from 1400 and up. The lesson is a week long, and it is specializing of the reign of King Henry VIII of England, and how he and his sucessors affected Europe and eventually the rest of the world. The project I chose was a research based project where the students will be divided into groups of four, and assigned a woman that was some way related to King Henry VIII. They are to either make an iMovie or a Google Slide presentation on the woman they are assigned. On my google site I have included two rubrics: the students will complete the first one, and the secnond will be completed by me (the teacher).

Morgan's Project #14.

No comments:

Post a Comment